Our 10 Favorite US Destinations to Visit this Summer
Winter weather isn’t my favorite, so I look forward to traveling to warm places in the winter and summer travel in the summer! The United States is home to various destinations perfect for summer travel. From bustling cities to pristine national parks, there is something for everyone. Here are our 10 Favorite US destinations to visit this summer! One or more of these could be the perfect vacation spot for you:
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming – Experience the beauty of this unique geological wonder with its geysers, hot springs, and stunning scenery.
- New Orleans, Louisiana – This vibrant city is famous for its rich cultural history, world-renowned cuisine, and lively music scene.
- Miami, Florida – Soak up the sun on one of Miami’s stunning beaches or explore its vibrant art scene and world-class nightlife.
- San Francisco, California – This beautiful city is known for its iconic Golden Gate Bridge, stunning architecture, and diverse food scene.
- Las Vegas, Nevada – This bustling city offers non-stop entertainment, world-class dining, and plenty of opportunities to hit the jackpot.
- Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona – Explore the majesty of this natural wonder, with its stunning vistas and rich cultural history.
- Washington D.C. – Immerse yourself in the history of our nation’s capital, with its world-class museums and monuments.
- Seattle, Washington – This coastal city is known for its iconic Space Needle, diverse food scene, and thriving music scene.
- New York City, New York – The city that never sleeps is a must-visit destination for its iconic skyline, world-renowned museums, and diverse food scene.
- Nashville, Tennessee – This lively city is famous for its rich musical history, delicious cuisine, and friendly locals.
No matter where you go, there’s sure to be an unforgettable summer destination waiting for you in the US. So pack your bags and get ready for an adventure!
Rebecca is the founder of Sightseeing Sidekick travel blog and the publisher of both a lifestyle and a bridal magazine. Living in Northern Virginia, she’s a 50+ mother and grandmother who started travel blogging to share her “new to her” experiences as she has more time to travel. She hopes to “inspire women who previously may not have been able to travel due to career or family obligations to plan, sightsee, and create memories.” You can follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube